Sold/Expired I forked the porch: Who needs some reading glasses?

FTG-05

Mistakenly (drunkenly?) ordered 2.75 diopter reading glasses; should have been 2.0. I have 6 pairs that look like this:

If you can use a pair, LMK via PM, along with a name and address.

Thanks,

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

1 good shot

Mistakenly (drunkenly?) ordered 2.75 diopter reading glasses; should have been 2.0. I have 6 pairs that look like this:

If you can use a pair, LMK via PM, along with a name and address.

Thanks,
Sounds like me
Should have ordered them before I broke my last pair lol

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Nimrod777

Have you put a pair in your tackle box yet? That Amazon deal looks great! I don't know that I need 2.75, but then every time I take my readers off to check their magnification, I can't see the little numbers!

FTG-05

Have you put a pair in your tackle box yet? That Amazon deal looks great! I don't know that I need 2.75, but then every time I take my readers off to check their magnification, I can't see the little numbers!
Same here, except I cheat and use the magnifying glass app on my phone!

Follow the Amazon link, they have several different powers. Just make sure to pick the right numbers - unlike the dumba$$ who started this thread! :D

Nimrod777

Same here, except I cheat and use the magnifying glass app on my phone!

Follow the Amazon link, they have several different powers. Just make sure to pick the right numbers - unlike the dumba$$ who started this thread! :D
Magnifying app? Sounds complicated :D I just use my phone's camera and zoom in. You'll find me reading labels in Kroger that way, often as not!

Latest posts