I feel like I’m in the hunger games

backyardtndeer

Have to admit that I thought this was going to be about a dictator and the elites....

Good luck avoiding it. Last time I had it, a couple months ago, it wasn't anywhere near as bad as the rsv crap we had last year. If you do get it stay active as you can and drink plenty of fluids. Would start taking zinc vitamins c and d if you don't already.

Snake

Dear Heavenly Father coming to your mighty throne of grace asking for one of our own's family mentioned here. Please touch those stricken with this horrible virus and protect those mentioned . Asking that they will overcome this fully and a complete recovery. Thank you for access to your mighty throne and all that you do for us. Giving you all the praise, glory and honor asking this petition in the precious mighty name of Jesus Christ amen.

cecil30-30

So crazy how it affects people differently. It's run through our house twice in 2 years and it's been pretty mild for us. Even my mom who has copd beat it well enough. But strange enough my wife has been around me both times I've had it and never caught it. She has yet to catch it to our knowledge.

Creek

I also heard there is a sickness that seems to be targeting our youth, but I can't confirm that.

We know China will be completely cooperative and transparent.:rolleyes:

Imagine what's coming across our borders :mad:

Tn_Va_Hunter

I also heard there is a sickness that seems to be targeting our youth, but I can't confirm that.

We know China will be completely cooperative and transparent.:rolleyes:

Imagine what's coming across our borders :mad:
White lung disease/syndrome. Nothing new. Been around for years. It is caused by mycoplasma pneumoniae. Basically a pneumonia with more inflammation of the lungs. We seem this a lot in the larger hospitals I worked up. It's just one of those things we are seeing a spike in again after being told to wear masks for so long. I truly believe wearing mask hurt our children more than we know. From a psychological perspective and decreasing immune system. But what do I know. (Respiratory Therapist for 20 year)

BSK

Still have never had Covid (knock on wood). But myself, my wife and daughter all just went through the Influenza A that is sweeping the South. Put us all down for about a week, and now a hacking cough. Sucked.

Latest posts