I broke down. One last time.

duckduck84

Had my morning up tomorrow and the weather looked right, plus the moon phase, so I figured what the heck. One more sunrise in the stand.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

DMD

Re: I broke down. One last time.

I didn't know there was any opportunities left in TN to deer hunt at this time. Hope you do well.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

plinker22

I would be so "destroyed" if a monster walked by... and I could only shoot doe. This week (for all you Middle and West TN hunters) could cause severe nightmares! I guess there are some good aspects to being in Unit A, B, C or D. :)

Good luck to all you Unit L hunters with Doe Days!

Hunter 257W

pastorbmp":82rtzuvu said:
I didn't know there was any opportunities left in TN to deer hunt at this time. Hope you do well.

Yeah does are legal this week through Friday evening on private land. I always say I'll try it but by this time I'm usually out of vacation days and ready to quit deer hunting anyhow.

duckduck84

Well, I woke up at 430 and it was raining and foggy enough I could barely see down the street so I took my butt back to bed lol Season is now OFFICIALLY over haha

duckduck84

pastorbmp":367ocx3j said:

Yup Unit L Antlerless private land only. I usually try to go one day if my schedule is open.

DMD

duckduck84":g4nby8tu said:
pastorbmp":g4nby8tu said:

Yup Unit L Antlerless private land only. I usually try to go one day if my schedule is open.

Awesome. Kill one !!! :)

godores

My wife makes me hunt these days. She is always panicked at the end of the season that our venison won't last the year. Too bad the woods are dead today. At least I'm not cold!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rollo

I had plans Monday afternoon but, just as my luck goes, had camera pics of 9 does on the plot at 4pm. 3 of them big ol naner heads. Seems the fog brings them out early before dark. Hoping for the same conditions again before Friday. Need at least one more in the freezer.

duckduck84

Good luck fellas! I've got a meeting this afternoon, all day meetings tomorrow and headed out of town Friday morning early so I'm all out of options.

Grnwing

Got a text yesterday from a friend that killed 150+ 12pt just over the state line in Mississippi. It was one heck of a buck! I have been seeing does every day at the house but they are getting a pass till next year.