I bought Das Boat from the Meateater Crew

Bull_TN

If you have seen the show Das Boat on Meateaters YouTube channel, you know how bad the trailer is. I just got this boat back from Bozeman, Montana, and I really need a new trailer. Anyone have a good trailer guy in Middle Tennessee?

Widowmaker

If you have seen the show Das Boat on Meateaters YouTube channel, you know how bad the trailer is. I just got this boat back from Bozeman, Montana, and I really need a new trailer. Anyone have a good trailer guy in Middle Tennessee?
I don't have a trailer guy, but....that's awesome that you got Das Boat! Some of my favorite episodes are from Das Boat series.

Bull_TN

I won it on an online auction MeatEater was holding for a conservation project in Maine. It was really cool to get to drink a beer with those guys when I picked up the boat. Look for me out on Priest when the weather warms up.

Bull_TN

Miles and Janis handing the boat off to me.

Attachments

• Das Boat.png
    Das Boat.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 207

Moonman

Man that's awesome and that series and the whole meat eater one is great. I give credit to that show for getting me interested in hunting because it showed the ups and downs and I wanted to harvest meat.

Bull_TN

That's awesome Moonman. I think a lot of people would say the same thing. Blue5, I doubt I get her on the water until it warms up, but I'll post on here next time we're on the lake. You'd be welcome to come by and take all the pics you want.

Latest posts