I’ve never heard of more limits.

Harold Money jr

Old Hickory was on fire all day Saturday. Our group of 4 killed limits, we spoke to several others leaving at about the same time and they had all killed blind limits all this by a little after noon. We went back today and killed 10 by about 9:00 then it got painfully slow until 10:00 when we had to get back home. The ducks were flying like crazy as we drove back down the river.
I had 3 different buddies in 3 different groups In reelfoot blinds Kill 30-40+ both days it was awesome for them.
Even the East Tennessee boys killed several this weekend. Hope all y'all had similar luck as us, btw, we killed mostly teal, gadwalls, wood ducks and jacks. The reelfoot boys killed a greater mix.

WilcoKen

Old Hickory was on fire all day Saturday. Our group of 4 killed limits, we spoke to several others leaving at about the same time and they had all killed blind limits all this by a little after noon. We went back today and killed 10 by about 9:00 then it got painfully slow until 10:00 when we had to get back home. The ducks were flying like crazy as we drove back down the river.
I had 3 different buddies in 3 different groups In reelfoot blinds Kill 30-40+ both days it was awesome for them.
Even the East Tennessee boys killed several this weekend. Hope all y'all had similar luck as us, btw, we killed mostly teal, gadwalls, wood ducks and jacks. The reelfoot boys killed a greater mix.
Congrats! This is one weekend I definitely should've stayed home. I would've gladly eaten crow to have had a good opener in TN. About all I got in Missouri was a good steak and 2 greenheads. Lol.

Kritter Gitter

We had a good day on Reelfoot. Just not in the right spot to limit out. Today was way to dangerous for our blind. We will be back though.

Attachments

• IMG_20221126_140728.jpg
    IMG_20221126_140728.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 125
We had a good day on Reelfoot. Just not in the right spot to limit out. Today was way to dangerous for our blind. We will be back though.
Kritter are y'all hunting blind 34? If so I think y'all stayed at one of the guys rental place that I hunt with. He was saying that they was hunting 34 and I think I seen y'all say you had 34. That open water today was rough out there.

Kritter Gitter

Kritter are y'all hunting blind 34? If so I think y'all stayed at one of the guys rental place that I hunt with. He was saying that they was hunting 34 and I think I seen y'all say you had 34. That open water today was rough out there. That open water is a different game. Really wish we could have hunted Sunday, but it just aint worth it!
Yes sir. We were at the Scales and Ducktails rental. That open water is a different game! Really wish we could have hunted Sunday but it just aint worth it. Just sux that we drove 7hrs for 1 day, but there will be more.

Levee Jumper

There was definitely several ducks in West Tennessee for the opener. We had two blinds on state ground and killed 40 and 29 on the opener. Killed primarily Teal, Greyducks and Wood Ducks. Only killed 7 mallards. Really was too much shooting in the bottom to kill any big ducks prior to noon. Lack of wind and un-timely shooting certainly didn't help finish mallards.

Yes sir. We were at the Scales and Ducktails rental. That open water is a different game! Really wish we could have hunted Sunday but it just aint worth it. Just sux that we drove 7hrs for 1 day, but there will be more.
That's him hope y'all had a good stay and the weather is better when y'all come back.

UT-longbeard

Saturday was like a dove shoot except replaced with teal in NW TN. Sunday was much slower action but we were able to work some mallards with the help of that stout wind. Hope we catch some rain between now and the next opener.
Looking like rain next weekend. Hope it's some good amounts. A lot of farms will be catching water I'm sure.

Latest posts