I’m your face turkey hunt

Andy S.

Great footage, and of course he approaches on the shooter's offside, but the decoys helped considerably with that. IMO, the wind was your friend that morning as well. Being that close in the hardwoods will get your blood pumping for sure. What happened with the other birds y'all heard early? They shut down? Ever fire back up?

Homgister13

Great footage, and of course he approaches on the shooter's offside, but the decoys helped considerably with that. IMO, the wind was your friend that morning as well. Being that close in the hardwoods will get your blood pumping for sure. What happened with the other birds y'all heard early? They shut down? Ever fire back up?
Yeah those cheap leafy suits works wonders. There was another bird there that shut up when he hit the ground but we got up with him a few days later. Thanks for watching

Homgister13

Yes most of the time. I've killed a lot of birds without a decoy but in my opinion it's a lot more fun watching them interact with a decoy instead of having to shoot them as soon as you see their heads and sometimes they will spook from a decoy. My opinion your selling yourself short not using one.

timberjack86

Yes most of the time. I've killed a lot of birds without a decoy but in my opinion it's a lot more fun watching them interact with a decoy instead of having to shoot them as soon as you see their heads and sometimes they will spook from a decoy. My opinion your selling yourself short not using one.
I can see the benefit when videoing, but I hate carrying the things and I really can't recall a time that I needed one. Thanks for videos, keep em coming!

Latest posts