I’m on the board!! Maury Co. 8

Specializedjon

I appreciate all the kind words fellas. With all the stud deer y'all are posting, I contemplated not even posting him, but I'm proud of him and I shot him with my Grandad's Rem 700 that hasn't drawn blood in over 40 years. I've got a picture of me next to that rifle when I was around 5. Pretty special to be able to take a buck on our property with that family heirloom. Grandad would be proud.

TN Larry

I appreciate all the kind words fellas. With all the stud deer y'all are posting, I contemplated not even posting him, but I'm proud of him and I shot him with my Grandad's Rem 700 that hasn't drawn blood in over 40 years. I've got a picture of me next to that rifle when I was around 5. Pretty special to be able to take a buck on our property with that family heirloom. Grandad would be proud.
Congrats! Never me ashamed to post what is a trophy in your eyes. Everyone has different circumstances and goals for hunting. If you're happy, then so am I.

Now go get the buck that you fired a warning shot at with a crossbow.............. LOL

Duck dogn

Man this is tn deer never be ashamed or contemplate on posting any deer. all deer are trophies due to the fact that it makes memories even killing the smallest of doe. Great buck by the way.

Latest posts