Husband of the year?

Jaahspike

My wife is starting a business and the only conference time available was this past Wednesday thru Sunday so I committed to show her support. She realized up front what that was asking of me and she wondered even before she asked me if I would even agree to go because she knows how important this time of year is for me. My hope is that GOD is saving me a buck for Monday when I get back around 10:00. You better believe I will be in the stand the rest of the day hoping the bucks will still be chasing hard! I hunt in Lebanon which is middle TN and I believe the bucks are just starting to run around. Anyway good luck to you guys out there!!!

dewclaw

My wife is starting a business and the only conference time available was this past Wednesday thru Sunday so I committed to show her support. She realized up front what that was asking of me and she wondered even before she asked me if I would even agree to go because she knows how important this time of year is for me. My hope is that GOD is saving me a buck for Monday when I get back around 10:00. You better believe I will be in the stand the rest of the day hoping the bucks will still be chasing hard! I hunt in Lebanon which is middle TN and I believe the bucks are just starting to run around. Anyway good luck to you guys out there!!!
Deer hunting is awesome and I've been doing it for over 45 years. But you always need to keep the important things important! You are a wise man! Good luck when you return!!!

DoubleRidge

Smart choice supporting your wife. And next week is looking good and should time out good for some rut action. Yesterday and this morning I'm seeing young bucks cruising and does feeding. Heard some reports of chasing but I hadn't seen it yet. Good luck Monday!

Jaahspike

Wise man, a happy wife that knows you're there to support and help her in this new adventure will pay off long after deer season is closed. Now for that big buck, well he may or may not be there when you hunt but that would just be icing on the cake if he was.
Agreed and thanks for the reply

Latest posts