hunting video games

B

blondebear

just bought a new pre owned cabela's african safari.

start the game and find i'm on a duiker hunt. first off i spot a rhino and try to get a pic, not provoking him or anything, he charges. so i put a round thru his heart, next 2 are solidly double lunged and a 4th in the head to take him down. thought i'd get a gold medal for dropping a rhino with a .270, not, got a warning and ticket for shooting anything i wanted. so i hunt on and spot a world record duiker. one shot and he's down. got another warning as the guide called it a kudu. i didn't see any difference from 1 spike to another. so we called a mid morning brake. feel good and proceed. immediately i shoot my duiker. guide goes nuts and says i killed a wildebeest. next thing i known i get a 3rd and final warning and have to go back to the lodge and start over. this game is ridiculous , anybody can accidentally shoot a wlldebeest for a duiker after a couple of hits off the ol' crack pipe at break.

must be a metrosexual millenial with a man bun who designed this game.

been shopping for new games but just have to press my nose up against the glass admiring the new xbox1 hunting games. are there any good xbox 360 hunt or fish games out there or do i have to open my wallet , let the moths fly out and buy an xbox 1 ??

monsterbuck07

monsterbuck07

Last video game I played was on a Nintendo 64, I do not feel I would benefit you suggesting a game haha!

U

Urban_Hunter

There used to be an open source game that was awesome. It had terrible graphics but was an open world you could go anywhere you wanted. You bought tags and had to go find whatever prey you had a tag for. If you saw something you didn't have a tag for you could shoot it and sell it on the black market but risk being caught transporting it into town and paying big fines. Once you made some money you could buy cool stuff like long range weapons, electronic calls, and even ATV's. Here was the best part.... it was Wild West style and if you saw someone on an Atv you could shoot them and take their atv. They would lose whatever you took but you then went on a wanted poster in town with a reward on your head. If you could survive however many hours of being wanted it would go away and you got to keep the stuff you stole lol. It was eventually hacked and never came back. Had a real generic name like "Real Hunt" or something like that. It was all online real time. It was awesome

Spurhunter

Spurhunter

Supporter
I wish Ted Nugent would come out with a new game. His game for the PC that came out in 1999 was stellar. Unfortunately it won't work with new OS.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Planking

Planking

Bass pro shops "the strike" is a great fishing game on Xbox 360.

Bone Collector

Bone Collector

Supporter
I have not played video games since the days of Sega Genesis and the Super Nintendo...

Never have owned a Play Station, Xbox, or any of the souped up Nintendo systems. The only way I will have one in my house is IF we let my son get one and then Maybe i will be asking about these types of games.

B

blondebear

Urban_Hunter":1gpf23kr said:
There used to be an open source game that was awesome. It had terrible graphics but was an open world you could go anywhere you wanted. You bought tags and had to go find whatever prey you had a tag for. If you saw something you didn't have a tag for you could shoot it and sell it on the black market but risk being caught transporting it into town and paying big fines. Once you made some money you could buy cool stuff like long range weapons, electronic calls, and even ATV's. Here was the best part.... it was Wild West style and if you saw someone on an Atv you could shoot them and take their atv. They would lose whatever you took but you then went on a wanted poster in town with a reward on your head. If you could survive however many hours of being wanted it would go away and you got to keep the stuff you stole lol. It was eventually hacked and never came back. Had a real generic name like "Real Hunt" or something like that. It was all online real time. It was awesome

i WANT and NEED this game ! kinda like real life.

B

blondebear

infoman jr.":21kf3qhx said:
blondebear":21kf3qhx said:
must be a metrosexual millenial with a man bun who designed this game.
Says the guy playing video games. :D
:poke:

LOL ! :rotf: i'll have to work on the man bun. maybe i can pick one up at sears. :party:

Attachments

• 00J0J_5AiJUhMxZt7_600x450.jpg
    00J0J_5AiJUhMxZt7_600x450.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 142