Hunting knife

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Said it before and I'll say it again....there will always be an Ingram in my pack. Maybe 2 or 3
P1050171.jpg

blueridge

FULLDRAWXX75 said:
My great uncle carried nothing more than a pocket knife with a 3" blade and he gutted more deer than I care to count in his 70 yrs of hunting.

FDXX75
I have a friend does the same thing old timer I thought he was crazy but he made it look easy.

FULLDRAWXX75

blueridge said:
FULLDRAWXX75 said:
My great uncle carried nothing more than a pocket knife with a 3" blade and he gutted more deer than I care to count in his 70 yrs of hunting.

FDXX75
I have a friend does the same thing old timer I thought he was crazy but he made it look easy.

Quite frankly, if you think about it, why would you really need anything more to gut a deer. My every hunt carry knife is a 3" fixed blade. It does everything you could ask for.

FDXX75

Boone 58

I love the two bladed buck. the larger blade will rip thru the heavier rib/brisket cage and the skinner is just that....a great skinner!....hae used it on about 40 to 50 deer now....also love a gut hook to rip the stomach but dont have to have it.

Mule deer

UPSman said:
Once you get your hands on one, you end up with more.

There is no knife that I have found to be finer that Gene's wares....

I recently picked up one of Jason Winston's and found an Kaufman I have had for yrs. Gene's still stand out.

HuntingKinves.jpg

Latest posts