Hunting For a Cure

hcdeerman

Hey guys... It's almost that time of year when we go crazy after those long beards. For those of you in the area our St Jude Hunting for a Cure is being held Friday March 22nd, here in Savannah, TN. It is an excellent time of fund raising, fellowship, and of course getting the next generation as fired up about the outdoors as possible. Events will be going on all day Saturday, including Cuz Stricklin on hand, ending with an auction Saturday night (with some pretty awesome stuff). I invite you all to attend. Hope to see you there and happy hunting! Check out the website at www.huntingforacure.net

Duck Tracker

Used to guide there on Steve and Barbara Pickens farm. ALWAYS an AWESOME event. I saw alot of birds in fields there this past weekend when I came to go stripe fishing.

GOOD LUCK KIDS!!!!!!!

brmaster

Wow, just read the web site, is great event. I have supported St. Judes for years, as I am a native Memphian for over 40 years. I have done many things for this place, being I have raised children who did not need their help, but have seen what this hospital has done. Most of all, when Danny was still alive and working with them I was surprised at how much time and money he put in.

Bullfrog

There will also be an event at the Carroll Co Civic Center, for anyone not able to make the Savannah event.

Latest posts