Hunting/Fishing Boat

Model70Man

I'm in the market for a larger hunting/fishing boat. My 14 ft boat is getting too small for my needs. I would like some thing like a 1754 aluminum boat. I have been looking at a War Eagle 1754 LDSV and Tracker 1754.

What other boats out there should I take a look at before I make my decision?

stik

polar kraft

i shopped for 3 years, went to every boat show looking for the boat i wanted. 97 model that i bought new. very well built, reasonable priced.

IMG_0115.jpg

AllOutdoors

Checkout AlumaCraft. I have a 1756 with a 90hp jet.It has proven to be a durable boat for I fish and hunt shallow, rocky rivers with plenty of log jams.It is camo from the factory.With the two boats you mentioned,I think your on the right track. Buy all welded. Much better strength and durability and near double the resale.

rukiddin

G3!!!!!!!! Excellent boats. I have a 2072 and has handled all situations I have put it through. I duck hunt and fish out of mine. I have a yamaho 115 on the back and it has plenty of "umph". THe TWRA even bought a couple last year for their officers in the Chatt area. I had a 1650 triton duck boat previously but I just needed something bigger and when I compared the tritons to the G3's, the G3 offered more for the money and had taller sides.

deer f

I have a POLARKRAFT with an 85 jet drive yamaha that I like. 20 footer great all around boat.

My favorite boat ever was a POLAR fiberglass skiff. 21 foot lenght flats boat nearly 8 feet wide. Width (beam) is much more important in my opinion. It was an exceptinal boat.

There is a guy who had one identical for sale just off the oak ridge/harriman exit on I-40. It is a good looking boat.

Latest posts