Hunting Club

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
i am looking also, 100 percent disabled army gulf war veteran living close too MTSU IN MURFREESBORO, 64 year old female..hunting club for turkey or deer or just hanging out with a cup of joe.

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
yes, i live in murfreesboro but have family in mt. juliet and nashville and franklin would travel some. have a blessed day. jill for JESUS...

Snake

I've had large leases with alot of club members and small leases with few members and you'd be surprised how grown men can act like two year olds when it comes to making the rules. Alot say why have rules .... yeah try that !! Basic common respect rules are sometimes hard for some to follow 🙁. Yeah finding the property is the hardest part .

Last edited:

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
I've had large leases with alot of club members and small leases with few members and you'd be surprised how grown men can act like two year olds when it comes to.making the rules. Alot say why have rules .... yeah try that !! Basic common respect rules ate sometimes hard fir some to follow 🙁. Yeah finding the property is the hardest part .
true, it is tough finding a place to hunt i live close too MTSU in murfreesboro and went between murfreesboro and cedars of lebanon state park a few years back to checking out the hunting area too many beer cans laying around. i am a army gulf war veteran and my nephew just left the air force a couple of years ago after 24 years of service and it is hard to find someone with private property too hunt on. i am thinking about tullahoma or arnold air force base or checking out the twra hunters for the hungry, i would like to feed the homeless veterans around wilson, rutherford davidson and williamson counties. anyhow some grown men act stupid, if i owned property my rules would be no drinking no drugs no gambling no sex no swearing no stealing no lying and so forth on my property. no litering and so forth, guess that is why i do not have many hunting buddies, oh well. anyhow thanks for your input. prayers and blessings. jill for JESUS. murfreesboro...

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
true, it is tough finding a place to hunt i live close too MTSU in murfreesboro and went between murfreesboro and cedars of lebanon state park a few years back to checking out the hunting area too many beer cans laying around. i am a army gulf war veteran and my nephew just left the air force a couple of years ago after 24 years of service and it is hard to find someone with private property too hunt on. i am thinking about tullahoma or arnold air force base or checking out the twra hunters for the hungry, i would like to feed the homeless veterans around wilson, rutherford davidson and williamson counties. anyhow some grown men act stupid, if i owned property my rules would be no drinking no drugs no gambling no sex no swearing no stealing no lying and so forth on my property. no litering and so forth, guess that is why i do not have many hunting buddies, oh well. anyhow thanks for your input. prayers and blessings. jill for JESUS. murfreesboro...

jarhead7481

I gave up hunting Whitetail in 2004 when I move here from Michigan. I have been hunting in Montana since 1990 and once you start hunting the wide open It's hard to get in a treestand. Now with the fees and rule changes in those western states I am going to reintroduce myself to archery hunting in Tennessee. Property to hunt is one the biggest obstacles, but easier in archery than gun at least I think so.

Latest posts