Hunt Stand App Users

Hitit9999

Hitit9999

I have a question for any of you Hunt Stand users. I just started using it not long ago, and know how to do the basic things, but I need it to do something different. I just got permission to hunt a new farm, and want to put in there, with address without being on the property. Is that possible? Planning to go walk and scout it, but want to kind of scout it on my phone first if thats possible. Thanks

cbhunter

cbhunter

Supporter
Only way I can do that is by knowing the location and lookin on the satellite and following whatever road it’s on. It helps to be familiar with a house or something on the property that you can spot on the map. Then just mark it as a hunt area. There may be an easier way but that’s how I do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duckduck84

duckduck84

I do it the same way as cbhunter. Find a main road and then find the property. If you put the address in Google maps and use the satellite function you'll have a good idea of what the property looks like from above. Makes it easier to find.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

TN Larry

TN Larry

Supporter
You can search for an address by clicking on your list of hunting areas. There is a box then that says "Manage Hunt Areas". You can then search for an address or gps coordinate and add it as a hunt area. If you don't know the address, then search for it on google maps to get the road name or gps coordinate.

Bgoodman30

Bgoodman30

If you have the parcel info feature then you can just keep clicking in the area until you find the land owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1bow4me

1bow4me

On the hunt stand app, you can get 10 property info's free. If you know where it's at liking at a satellite image It will give you the boundary and an option to set a boundary line on your app. You can edit the name and location. I think this is what you're asking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

1bow4me

1bow4me

e061b4575c7eb233e7322ef65ae0fd91.jpg
7da72cbada1c4bd5b00d701ae2484a59.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk