How's your season so far

REM7

Not had the opportunity to get in the woods yet, do to work. It is killing my inner spirit with the lower temps past weekend.

BLOODTRAIL

2-Step Enabled
Have not killed a deer yet or seen any shooter bucks but did get a coyote with my bow . I am happy to be in the stand hunting so my season has been great. Good luck and be safe to all.

TNReb

I've been 5 times. I've been seeing deer, but no shooters yet. The only thing I'm flinging at arrow at when it's this darn warm is a wall hanger.

9/24, AM ... 1 buck, 1 doe
9/24, PM ... 7 does
9/27, PM ... 7 does
9/28, PM ... 3 bucks, 5 does
10/2, PM ... 2 bucks, 6 does

Fireman 244

2-Step Enabled
Do to work because of special events in town, my hunting will start tomorrow. This shift can't get over fast enough.

MT WSM

Been twice in East Tennessee. Shot a doe Saturday morning at 10:40

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

backwoods7

Gone twice saw 3 deer the first hunt, saw 4 the second hunt. On the second hunt i killed a doe and was threw by 745am. Havent even gone into the better part of that farm yet, gonna save the best till ML season. Not bad so far.

dburt

Not a bad start. Shot a small 8 point in KY with my dad early on 2nd day. Here in TN, opening weekend was miserable. But had a good hunt first day in the pm, got to watch a doe but didn't take the shot at 45 yards. Since then have gone about 5 more times, seen does every time, no bucks, last hunt brought home a medium doe and some poison ivy. :)

dburt

Which, by the way, is what I deserve for climbing a tree loaded with ivy. It was a dang good tree otherwise, though.

Latest posts