• Help Support TNDeer:

How my world works

Dully

So this past weekend, I bought two new battery clamps for one of my trucks. While cleaning up the shop today, I found three, brand new in the package. :rolleyes: Guarantee I won’t remember I have them next time I need one! Lol
Sounds like me

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

backyardtndeer

Kinda right opposite here. I buy parts and put them away. I go back to get them later only to find they are not where I left them. I remember I bought them and look for hours. Give up looking and just go buy again. Then usually when I am looking for something else I find the part I had been looking for.

WTM

So this past weekend, I bought two new battery clamps for one of my trucks. While cleaning up the shop today, I found three, brand new in the package. :rolleyes: Guarantee I won’t remember I have them next time I need one! Lol
yeah that happens to me when my wife “organizes” my “junk”. easier to buy something new than to figure which bin she put it in.

Snake

Supporter
Sounds like me brother , won't get better with time believe me .

DaveB

Wife moved my hunting knives.

While reaching for one another jumped into her way with a fantastic speed and left an inch long slice on her hand, hurray for Band-Aid.

Doangotnomortrubble.

PS: Wife moved my passport to someplace secure and finally admitted she had forgot exactly where. STILL looking for it.

Kimber45

Wife moved my hunting knives.

While reaching for one another jumped into her way with a fantastic speed and left an inch long slice on her hand, hurray for Band-Aid.

Doangotnomortrubble.

PS: Wife moved my passport to someplace secure and finally admitted she had forgot exactly where. STILL looking for it.
Good thing she’s there to keep you straight DaveB

Blackbullet

Yep, that's the best way for me to find something I have: Go buy another one and I'm sure to find the one I already had. I thought I had sold a rifle stock that I haven't used in a long time. I happened to need one and bought another. I found the one I had a while later.

Latest posts