How much do you pay for TV, Internet & home phone?

Vermin93

The 1-Year promotional pricing for my AT&T U-Verse service just expired and my new monthly bill for a bundle with 2 TV receivers, high speed internet and home phone is $234. Ouch!

waynesworld

Re: How much do you pay for TV, Internet & home phone?

I just got the comcast bundle that gives me all the stations higher speed internet then uverse and a lot more data then I will ever use, for 199. It is a 2 yr guarantee without any contract. I normally never get the extra prem channels but for that price I decided to try it. I have noticed we use them more than I thought we would.

And that is for 4 tv's with all having hd dvr's

Redwing

Call them and tell them you're going to shop around for a better rate. I switched from U-Verse back to Charter and when I call ed to cancell they asked why and I said Charter was cutting my bill in half, they said they would have "Worked with me"

U-Verse was $220 and was going up.
Charter dropped it to $120 and my Internet speed doubled.

encore06

Vermin93 said:
The 1-Year promotional pricing for my AT&T U-Verse service just expired and my new monthly bill for a bundle with 2 TV receivers, high speed internet and home phone is $234. Ouch!
Call them back and tell them you want to stay with the promotional price, else you will be force to go with another company to save money. Most of the time they will agree to your terms.

gasman

Supporter
A whopping $0.00 I refuse to pay for TV. Do not have a home phone (only a cell) and my work provides Internet. Guess I'm pretty lucky!

jameseboy

136 Comcast. It was well over 200 then wife spent about 6 hours on the phone and after telling them she was about to cry finally followed by two service calls, one not needed except they couldn't figure out how to flip the right switch at their office we are saving close to 100 a month.

jos3ywales

Now after a week of BS I have Comcast for 2 years with phone cable and Internet with HBO and STARZ inclucded with the highest internet Speed for 89.00$ a month. I have 2 DVR's which I pay 10 extra for one of them. then taxes, I have 4 boxes all together 2 DVR's one HD Box and a little box for the beauty shop that just gets basic Cable.

farmin68

$20.00 per month. Landline phone with unlimited nationwide calling adds another 20 bucks per year.

For that price, I have high speed internet, all the TV I can watch, and a landline phone.

ferg

That's my problem Leader, I have dish or nothing - and AT&T only runs copper out to my place - so dial up internet is all there is, I could go with HughesNet, but everyone tells me they suck - so that's out -

I 'hear' dish is coming out with an Internet service - we'll see -

But I have to keep my land line - we have no cell service and a power outage would rub it out anyway - so - landline it is :)

Also, I like me 'right to privacy' that you give up with a cell phone :)

farmin68

Vermin93 said:
farmin68 said:
$20.00 per month. Landline phone with unlimited nationwide calling adds another 20 bucks per year.

For that price, I have high speed internet, all the TV I can watch, and a landline phone.

What service is this?

It's not really a clear answer to the original question. I caught a deal on Charter high speed last year for $20/month. My landline service comes through my internet via Magic Jack hardware.

I don't actually have a TV subscription and don't miss it. All my TV viewing is online, mostly through www.Projectfreetv.com. Everything I care to watch, such as Duck Dynasty, Pawn Stars, Walking Dead, Big Bang Theory, Criminal Minds, is available within an hour or so after a new episode airs. Check it out sometime. It's like a huge library of current TV shows, documentaries, etc. There's also many new and old movies available to watch. Yes, it's all free.

Latest posts