How many trees have you been up this year?

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
I was thinking back to my season so far, and I have hunted 25 times since October 20th. Of those hunts, I've only hunted the same tree twice. Party because I have two new farms, and partly because I'm still learning the farms I have to hunt, and partly because the stupid deer have been totally different in their movements this year compared to the last few! Coming from Indiana where I only had a spot or two to hunt, and most of that was tree lines and wood lots where picking a stand site was pretty easy, this hill and holler hunting takes some new knowledge. I think once I figure it out I'll be ok, but it sure is different.

Anyway, how many different tress have you climbed this year?

duckduck84

I've sat 5 different spots this year. 4 stands and 1 shoot house. Seen deer at all but one

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

tahtah

Quick count in my head, 9 different trees. All in the same general area on public land. I tagged out the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, otherwise, it would've probably been higher.

fairchaser

Too many to count. More than 25 and less than 50. I love hunting new spots! But, I have some favorites too. Some spots just feel like home and I know I'll see deer.

Winchester

Very rarely hunt from the ground but I have been in dozens of trees this yr, just acquired 900+ acres of new ground and im still learning it, hence hunting lots of different areas. This in addition to all my local hunting equals lots of trees.

FishnFed

three different pieces of property and at least three different trees on all three, so about 9 or 10. Nice part of having my Summitt. If you don't like the view, easy to change. I feel pretty safe in my viper as well.

Coldfusion

Headhunter":e2cn4w9n said:
70-80 different trees and 14 or 15 different ground spots
Good Lord do you live in the woods? When do you eat and sleep. Lol good job on staying out you cover some ground.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Tennessee Lead

Coldfusion":2ptkhiou said:
Headhunter":2ptkhiou said:
Good Lord do you live in the woods? When do you eat and sleep. Lol good job on staying out you cover some ground.

Haven't you heard?
He hunts some part of the day every day of the season [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spurhunter

Tennessee Lead":2tqs40gt said:
Coldfusion":2tqs40gt said:
Headhunter":2tqs40gt said:

Haven't you heard?
He hunts some part of the day every day of the season [emoji23]

:rotf: :rotf:

Latest posts