• Help Support TNDeer:

How many AR's do you own?

How many AR's do you own?

• Zero

• 5 or more

Results are only viewable after voting.

CHRIS WILSON

I never had the desire to own one either until I figured out how much you can change the length of pull with the push of a button. A small kid and a grown man can comfortably shoot or hunt with the same rifle by pushing a button and changing the stock length.
Very familiar with the design and function. I've had my hands on several AR platforms. Just don't have a specific reason/application that would warrant personally owning an AR.

Snake

Supporter
Never did really like them but I helped a guy out once that needed money so I purchased his a Bushmaster I think cleaned it and shot it once. Never cared for it so I sold it for what I had in it to a friend , just not my cup of tea .

Tn_Va_Hunter

The smith 15-22 are a hoot to shoot as well. My boy can blow through ammo like it’s nothing. Or could.

CATCHDAWG

I never had the desire to own one either until I figured out how much you can change the length of pull with the push of a button. A small kid and a grown man can comfortably shoot or hunt with the same rifle by pushing a button and changing the stock length.
Or swapping out different calibers with the push of two pins.

duckriver

Sig M400 Treads are nice. Especially with a Romeo 5 on them
Not gona like. I have one of these that’s the coil edition. For the money it’s an awesome gun. Altho I took the Romeo off and put a aimpoint on. The coil comes with a few extras. One being a upgraded trigger. Another in this price point that’s awesome is the IWI Zion

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts