How does this end?

Greg .

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

bUtT tHeY hAVe EvERy rIGhT
t0 tErrOrIzE tHe wOrLD fROm
ThE sEa aS wELL aS ThE laNd ...

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Greg .

Agree. Our idgits will "take the high ground" / appease our enemies.

And Putin is probably laughing and b!t**-slapping biden as I type this.

Last edited:

Chiflyguy

"After four tumultuous years of Trump, the Europeans have now got the U.S. leadership they always dreamed of," said Fabrice Pothier, NATO's former head of policy planning. "Except now the story has moved on."

I looked up old Fabrice.
A Frenchman.
That’s all I gotta say about that.

DaveTN

Supporter
As the Iranians claim; we are arrogant. Our Navy travels all over the world; we go where we want. But we are supposed to be upset because the Iranians do the same? We have nuclear weapons to protect our country. Yet we seem to think we have some say in whether or not other countries can have them to protect their country?

My point being that prior to this administration taking office our military was capable of reacting to any incident that may occur. The hand wringers can speculate about what other counties are doing. I can only guess how this administration would respond to a real incident.

Greg .

"... the EUROPEANS have now got the U.S. leadership THEY always dreamed of, ..."

How does THAT sit with all y'all?

Would YOU want the head coach or CEO that OTHER teams or companies always dreamed of for you? Who is more in line with our/your best interests, and who is more in line with THEIRS?

THIS ...
"They were taking advantage of the United States and therefore, of course, they like Biden because now they will be allowed to return to their old ways of ripping off our Country.

If I were a leader of these countries, I too would like Biden far better than President Trump."

- - - - - - - - Former President Donald J. Trump, June 12, 2021

Last edited:

Wildcat

Supporter
"... the EUROPEANS have now got the U.S. leadership THEY always dreamed of, ..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Want to know who has been protecting and bailing out Europe since 1945?? All Trump told them to do is pay their own share. They could not handle that.

After all that, in 1993 they formed the European Union for a different reason than they try to push today, ending war. It was formed to have a TRADING BLOC to the United States. Each European country by itself was too small to do anything much but banded together they could stand up to the United States as long as they didn't have to spend any of their money on their military. So the EU was formed to go AGAINST the United States in trade.