Food Plots How big of a corn plot is needed for a hunting plot

Chaneylake

:stir:
diamond hunter":3b03mguw said:
OK,I got my private applicator license in the mail today.It was fairly easy to get.Does anyone know if local coops have that Halex?Have to order or what?

Most all chemical stores have Halex.

I planted corn today and applied 64 ounces of Halex, 64 ounces of Atrazime, plus additional 32 ounces of gly 4 per acre

Just trying to smoke the corn in duck hole with one trip on tractor

spoon

Chaneylake":3hoimkg1 said:
diamond hunter":3hoimkg1 said:
OK,I got my private applicator license in the mail today.It was fairly easy to get.Does anyone know if local coops have that Halex?Have to order or what?

I planted corn today and applied 64 ounces of Halex, 64 ounces of Atrazime, plus additional 32 ounces of gly 4 per acre

Chaney I understand what you are doing, hard pre- emerge. Halex has Atrazine mixed in. I sprayed it last year without the additional Atrazine without any problems. Just curious as to why the additional expense

Chaneylake

spoon":u053x0v1 said:
Chaneylake":u053x0v1 said:
diamond hunter":u053x0v1 said:

Chaney I understand what you are doing, hard pre- emerge. Halex has Atrazine mixed in. I sprayed it last year without the additional Atrazine without any problems. Just curious as to why the additional expense

Halex does not contain Atrazine

muddyboots

I have 20 acres. I plant 2 acres every year and leave standing. I fertilize the crap out of it and aggressive kill every coon I can. Mine lasts all year but my property is in an ag area and they really don't start hitting mine until December. Works well. We usually kill 1 mature buck there a year and get tons of great pics.