how about the vols?

Headhunter

Worst opening week ever in KY for us, and many around us. More sign than I have ever seen there, huge rubs, tons of scrapes, but the deer were not chasing or moving anywhere near normal. One buck, a broke 130" 10 ptr was killed on the place we hunt. I have never been there when I did not hear many shots every single day, but not only did we not hear many shots, but a couple days we never heard even 1 shot. And there was a ton of people hunting. We did see a pile of deer, nothing we wanted to shoot. I passed a really good buck, a great 8 ptr, the second day but that was the only buck I saw that I even thought about shooting. Watch several different pairs of bucks sparring and even one decent fight. Will be going back this week a couple times. I did kill 2 coyotes.

M T Pockets 000

Go ahead and sling yer crap and bad mouth and belittle my VOLs. Yes, they had 1 bad game. The loss of the game is nothing. Absolutely nothing compared to the loss that our Quarter Back Hooker suffered. A torn ACL in his knee. The VOL will regroup. So go ahead and make fun of the Vols. We are use to it. Just be ready to get a dose of what you try to dish out when we go on a winning streak again. And we will.

Spurhunter

Pulled a rip van winkle and came out of the woods 50 years after he went in?
No. Apparently some mean old Vol fans used to steal his lunch money when he was a kid. Then in high school a Vol fan stole his girlfriend and ran his britches up the flag pole forcing him to run around the school in his underwear. He has been obsessed with the Vols ever since although "he never watches".

Kimber45

No. Apparently some mean old Vol fans used to steal his lunch money when he was a kid. Then in high school a Vol fan stole his girlfriend and ran his britches up the flag pole forcing him to run around the school in his underwear. He has been obsessed with the Vols ever since although "he never watches".
If this is the correct story + correct high school pic, he has dang good reason to be mad
1669067433831.jpeg

Headhunter

This must be coming from a bandwagon Bama fan!
I could care less if football was ever played again. The one and only positive football has is that many do not hunt, they would rather watch football so the positive is maybe football helps the woods be less crowded. Well the cheerleaders are a positive, who doesn't like pretty females? So long they were born female. NO crossovers allowed.

Latest posts