Houston co. deer club

Turkey J

Any body hear of any nice deer taken. Im a new member. Only been up once to scout for t season and found a pair of 10pt sheds. Looking for some members that could tell me more.

vanleerbuckbuster

i've been hunting in houston county for 13 yrs now. i love hunting there and theres plenty of big deer and tons of turkey also. and like ncboy said. plenty of people huntin off the road to

SJS

Agree with both of them too! Great ratio probably due to EHD in 2007, but it is like 2:1 or 3:1 at the most. We took two nice 10 pointers, 8 pointer, 5 pointer and 3 does for the season. Saw a couple more 10's on the trail cams we never saw during the season. Poaching is a problem!

r'ville a-bolt

love hunting Houston county I got my two best bucks last year, my 9 yr old girl got a five point on her first deer hunt ever,and my brother got a thumper 4.5 yr old 8 pt. I agree with the poaching problem saw a lot of victims on the side of the road that goes by our club. That's a shame.

Turkey J

I actually found my lease on here. It is owned by averitt. In between waverly and Erin. Used to hunt around Danville. Great place. Many memories. I was hoping to run into another member here. Can't wait to get back up there next weekend!

Latest posts