Hot Rod Snubbed

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Yep, just another worthless and meaningless "award" just like the heisman.
That dude is gonna make alot of money in the other league.
I really like him.

I didn't read the article, let me guess though, someone from a team that is north of the mason dixon line won huh?

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
No winner yet, but the finalists all have lower numbers than him, and 2 of them don't even handle kickoffs. Hot Rod's points totals are really good, but he shines even more on kickoffs with his touchbacks

PalsPal

Having not watching the game, and only hearing bits and pieces on the radio, I had did not know that GA had missed a field goal until this morning.

So, I went to the highlights to to see how far the kick was, knowing the guys reputation.

Wow, that was insane. What was it, 30 yds or so straight on? Now Bama might have still won the game, but no matter what accomplishments might be in his future, that will haunt him the rest of his life.

It's probably a good thing that he wasn't a finalist.

TreyB

PalsPal":divnixgq said:
Having not watching the game, and only hearing bits and pieces on the radio, I had did not know that GA had missed a field goal until this morning.

So, I went to the highlights to to see how far the kick was, knowing the guys reputation.

Wow, that was insane. What was it, 30 yds or so straight on? Now Bama might have still won the game, but no matter what accomplishments might be in his future, that will haunt him the rest of his life.

It's probably a good thing that he wasn't a finalist.

And that's the sad part... As clutch as he has been ONE kick will haunt him. That would have made it a 3 possession game.