• Help Support TNDeer:

Hope y’all had a great day

Rackseeker

Your living your best days of your life right now, enjoy them. Here is a piece advise while I sit here thinking about the crappy day at work I had. As you get older work into a career doing something you enjoy doing and not just a job to make the most money.

flyinpro

Supporter
I’m retired but miss my profession. But I don’t miss managers who have never done what I’ve done, the new age self centered millennials and ridiculous government intrusion and paperwork.

Good fortune in your work life, I enjoyed what I did but it changed and it was difficult for me. like the brother said, money is not everything

Dbllunger

Supporter
Unfortunately that is life. Some days your the windshield and some days your the bug. How do you handle it? Head on. Get up, show up and do your best the next day.

BigRod

Just wanted to say that I hope y’all had a good day and everything went well at y’all’s jobs or whatever y’all do on a daily basis. Because I sure didn’t. And I hope y’all have a great rest of the week 😁
We all have those days, but I have taught you to get up dust yourself off and get back after it.

Latest posts