Hope somebody somewhere...

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
wore em out. We didn't. Killed 3. not a ton flying, and not a whole lot of shooting anywhere on the lake.

Trapper

Skipped out on the lake today ,went to a timber hole. We got 1 but was on the wrong side of it . We seen a lot of birds, headed back for some more in the morning.

casjoker

They flat wore out the woodies and teal on Barkley. A few geese and mallards were in the mix. I was up on Bear Creek and there were at least 45+ minutes of sustained shooting down the river and consistent shooting all morning. Now off the WMA was a different story...very few birds and shots. The front coming in midweek should push them South...I hope.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
casjoker":2pwbe53v said:
The front coming in midweek should push them South...I hope.

We can hope.
Seems like that is the common theme every single year.
Next weekend looks great.
Thursday is gonna be the push day.
If you ever get in on a push day hunt you will slaughter them.
Friday looks real good.

:rotf: :super:

Big Ben

Ducks should be pouring in by now. Neighbor and buddys just got back from 9 days in North Dakota. He said they spent more time breaking ice to set and pick up decoys than hunting. They only killed 9 ducks out of 6 guys in 9 days, he said they were just gone south except for some trash ducks.

easttnkiller

We killed 2 limits of mallards opening morning then 3 limits of honkers this past Saturday I'll take it on duckless Chickamauga. Hopefully this big front pushes the Sandhills this way.

Latest posts