Honeybees for sale

BPhunter

I have lots of honeybee nucs for sale. 3 frames of brood and 2 mixed frames of food with a new marked queen. $175 using your box or 195 using my jester box. I am very experienced and sell very nice bees.Text John 615 945 3343 if interested. Thanks.
I live in South Central Colorado. We have been thinking about raising hiney bees, strictly for our own use. Don't know squat about the process or cost. Fresh honey is so much better than the crap at the stores. Any info you provide would be appreciated.
Stan

BPhunter

John's the real deal. He's forgotten more than the bees themselves will even know. Good dude.
I just live to far to travel and pick up. And I really don't know if info on the net is worth it. When it come to bee keeping, I'd like to have a face to face live person instructing me.
Diamond Hunter seems like the real deal....folks like him.

BPhunter

He and I met on a flight a few years back on his way to a bee keeping convention (if I remember correctly). Fastest flight I've ever been on. Got off the plane fired up about bees 😂 I had literature to read and all. My wife said, "you're not flying alone ever again" 😂
Sounds like an awesome guy. I live surrounded by wilderness, with the usual wild life, bears, Mt. lions, coyotes, bobcats, elk, deer, turkey, etc. I figured if or when I get into this bee thing, I would put up a solar powered electric fence around it.....that would definitely be a necessity. Year around fresh honey would be fantastic!
So did you start a bee farm?

Specializedjon

Not yet. At the time, we still lived "in town". Now we've got some property and I'm contemplating it again. Too many projects right now to bring up the bee thing to my wife. That may tip her over. It's on my list though and when I do, I'm calling John.

Latest posts