• Help Support TNDeer:

Home depot

RUGER

Administrator
Staff member
Supporter
I know I ain't supposed to shop there but....

Last year when I was looking for cheap flat black spray paint that is like <$1.00 a can there were none to be found anywhere.
Finally found it at Home Depot in Paducah.
I got online and ordered it and paid for it and did the in store pick up for the first time.
Drove up there, went in and before going to the customer service desk my wife wanted to look for a medicine cabinet for my bathroom. We had searched everywhere for one of those too.
They had the perfect one so we bought that, picked up my paint and were on our way.

I have been trying to buy a set of shower doors for about 3 months.
Lowes was a fiasco.
Ordered the same set from Home Depot last week and had it shipped to the store in Paducah.
They said they would be there by October 30.
I got a text just now that said they were there and ready for pickup.
Even got a link to click and said let us know when you arrive and we will bring it to your car.

Guess we will see if they are actually what we ordered.
Don't care for their politics (wish I didn't even know what their politics was) but overall, so far, they kick Lowe's butt in service.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Lowes has been good to me as far as service. During the height of the previous lock down, I ordered blinds online, called them with the lengths needed, and they brought them right to my car all in the same day of ordering. Saved me from having to go in find someone and then stand in line a few times.

Home Depot seemed to have their online ordering down pat a bit quicker, so best of luck!

Omega

As an organization their politics are decently divided, though slightly in favor of Biden, but not overly so. You know something different? While I use Lowes more often, Home Depot does have decent selections and can usually find what I need when Lowes does not.

OpenSecrets Home Depot Profile

Pic IN the Casa

If you want to see a microcosm of what's wrong with the nation go to the HD at 100 Oaks in Nashville.
Nothing but skinny-jean, soy boys looking at the pastel paint samples and girls with Melissa Etheridge tour shirts on buying power tools. Every 3rd customer has brought their pet collection inside as if it's a freaking dog park.

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.