Hog killed opening day of rifle

Ridgeline300

8 or 9 came running through just after daybreak. All looked like boars to me but it happened fast. Think another hunter spooked them off property next door.

Attachments

• A3097791-6A73-4971-9513-10D47C636B82.jpeg
    A3097791-6A73-4971-9513-10D47C636B82.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 199

Ridgeline300

Nice! I have never been and want to try it someday.
I've never specifically went hog hunting either and I just started deer hunting a new area couple years ago that had them and this one just happened to come through in the daylight. I would get pics and see sign all over but extremely hard to see in daylight for me anyways. Probably wouldn't have seen them if someone or something didn't spook them my way.

Red-Team-98

Instant Pot ready the pressure Cooker makes great barbque in 1 hour 10 min …….tasty !
The last boar I killed was up in the NC mountains of Richlands Trail in a old abondandon community since 50's it was the best pork I have ever ate !
Smile pulled pork is great especially with fries /slaw and hush puppies and good beer !

Last edited:

Ridgeline300

You should smile!
I was by myself and set my phone on a timer which is only 10 seconds and it is all I can do to press button then jump up and run around and pose. Lol, most pictures I take I have this intense look on my face because I'm in hurry and frustrated because several pics I have to delete. But yes I should smile because I've been blessed.

Jon54

I was by myself and set my phone on a timer which is only 10 seconds and it is all I can do to press button then jump up and run around and pose. Lol, most pictures I take I have this intense look on my face because I'm in hurry and frustrated because several pics I have to delete. But yes I should smile because I've been blessed.
Just pullin' your leg.😂

Latest posts