Hog Hunting

anythingoutdoors

I have been wanting to do a hunting trip for some time now really a midwest whitetail hunt but I havent got the money for that. So I was thinking if I stayed wihtin driving distance of home and did a weekend hog hunt staying in a motel and hunted either public or semi-guided private land at a hunting camp I might could afford it so I figured I would pick yall's brain about where to go I would like to be somewhere in Tennessee, Ms, just trying to go the most affordable route cause money is tight.

Thanks, Chris

Jeff!

i think there was a post titled "hog heaven" i believe under the general forum. It was public land maybe in catoosa? Im not positive if this is correct it was a few days ago when i read it. Anyways, he took a hog and said there was sign everywhere, ended up seeing several and taking 1. Might be something you could do non guided would be fun.

A

Anonymous

There are a lot of hogs in Giles County, TN. This would probably be your cheapest bet. I would be willing to do some hog hunting just never knew anyone that shared the same interest.

easttndeer

I went to TX over Thanksgiving to see my son,while driving up I30 I saw something in a big field about daylight.went to the next exit and went back.pulled off the interstate and it was a BIG group of wild hogs.I counted 39 before they spooked..really cool to see them

DBLAARCHERY

easttndeer said:
I went to TX over Thanksgiving to see my son,while driving up I30 I saw something in a big field about daylight.went to the next exit and went back.pulled off the interstate and it was a BIG group of wild hogs.I counted 39 before they spooked..really cool to see them
Yeah unless you have property there...They destroy everything in site...

Latest posts