• Help Support TNDeer:

Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Apr. 07, 2021

TNBot

Administrator
Staff member
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
April 06, 2021 * 27 posts * 420 views
CATCHDAWG said: Was off work today so hit the woods. Basically a repeat of opener. Absolutely hammering on the limb and silence on the ground. I'll admit I was pretty much just randomly calling. ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 21 posts * 272 views
Spurhunter said: We split up this morning and he let me go to our best area and he went to another area. At 6:55 I heard the boom. 1" spurs. Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 15 posts * 204 views
REN said: Have had one of my closest friends in town from MN to hunt. He is a guy that got me into turkey hunting years ago and taught me most of what I know. We still hook up once a year ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 13 posts * 225 views
Dennis said: Was out of town over the weekend so my first chance to hunt was yesterday. Have permission to hunt the property behind my house. It is mostly woods, but there is spot where woods ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 185 views
PalsPal said: Was on public land this morning where I thought I heard one gobble Sunday morning. One was fired up not too far below the road (it keeps going so I knew the likelihood of someone ... Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 118 views
Stlbaseball1 said: My Granfather-in-law decided at age 72 that killing a turkey would be a bucket list item for him. He's had 8 heart attacks in his life and nearly died of COVID-19 in December 2020. ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 189 views
spur_logic843 said: Starting off I've read a bunch of threads on this and I map scouted a good bit. I don't need your spots I just would like to ask for any input or tips you guys might have. I've ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 142 views
DoubleRidge said: No idea at this point but thought about searching courthouse records to try and learn more.....I've seen old airial pictures back to 1954 and see no evidence of the house during ... Read more >>
April 06, 2021 * 10 posts * 377 views
TRIGGER said: Holy cow if he wasn't hooked before he is now!! Awesome! Read more >>
April 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 118 views
Setterman said: This morning greeted me with complete silence at sunrise all the way until I finally struck a bird around 8:30 am. The perfect bird it seemed as well, once he gobbled the first ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Primary

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner,Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.

Latest posts