• Help Support TNDeer:

Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 10, 2021

TNBot

Administrator
Staff member
Click here to view on the web
We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has been helping us test new ways of showing forum content.​
Products TNDeer members are discussing
Note: We may earn an affiliate commission if you purchase through the guide, but they include the most talked-about products even if we don't earn anything. View more products on our partner's site, Primary.
June 8, 2021 · ****'s Sporting Goods · $79.98​
Trail Cams & Pic's​
Antler Daddy said - We sure do have some choices now! Camera is $99 everywhere, but ole Dicks has for 79 and a 90 day return. Plans are not bad. You can add 50 videos for a buck. [link] [link]
Highlighted posts
June 09, 2021 * 17 posts * 272 views
RUGER said: Ok I am still a juvy on this whole braid deal. Last Saturday I was fishing a whacky worm. I fish it with a rubber o-ring and just put my hook between the o-ring and worm. Same ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 5 posts * 72 views
Rifles
TNRifleman said: Hey guys, a couple of years back, I asked for advice here on a load for 165 gr. accubonds and got great advice to use around 57 grains of H4350. My buddy David K loaded me up a ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 49 views
Knothead said: Some of the largest bluegill I've ever caught. Caught some good bass too. In two days, we caught enough bluegill for SEVERAL fish frys!! (We released the bass ) Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 47 views
hard county said: Has anyone tried this? It's a great year for clover here (or a bad year if you have bloated cows) and I'm considering picking a few spots in pastures full of wild clover and spraying ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 34 views
Rifles
Pic IN the Casa said: A friend is looking to sell the following rifles. He is not a gun person and asked me to assist. First is a Winchester Model 61 22 wrf. Serial #68094 (I believe 1947 make). Pics ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 266 views
Rifles
Huntaholic said: I bet you wish he still had that Camaro though! Ive owned, 3rd, 4th, and 5th gens, never a 2nd and a 1st like I would want is out of my pay grade. Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 2 posts * 55 views
EastTNHunter said: Powder valley has several IMR and VV powders in stock right now Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 1 post * 19 views
19_A_CPT said: Ladies and Gents, Extending an invitation to attend the inaugural fundraising dinner banquet for the newly formed Music City Chapter of the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. It will ... Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 1 post * 10 views
Optics
Jcalder said: Kicking around the idea of a new rifle. I plan on using a rail but a question I ran into is aluminum vs steel. Is there any reason to pick one over the other? Any reason to stay ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 1 post * 16 views
TNBot said: Click here to view on the web We're continuing to include products from across the web that members are talking about most. These products link to our partner, Primary, who has ... Read more >>

Continue reading...

Latest posts