High School Football

SilverFox

SilverFox

My hometown played for the state championship Friday night. I was kinda worried after watching some film of the other team that we wouldn't be able to stop their qb and offense. He had 51 passing touchdowns and over 3500 yards just this season. We split it up more and have 2 RBs with over a 1000 yards each and a passing game. Our head coaches plan was to score every time we touched the ball and keep it out of their hands. It worked well. We scored on our first 10 possessions and held them to 30 points until late in the game. We broke the record for the most points ever scored in a championship game... 74 points. He laid off late in the game or it could have been more. The other team ended up being all offense and no defense.

Our current head coach has been in the position 3 years and has 2 state championships, 2015 and 2017. We lost last year in the championship game. Since 2000 we have played in 8 state championship games and have won 5 of them.

H

Hunt2Live

What school was this SilverFox?

rem270

rem270

Supporter
That's great. 74 points is awesome.

A school just 15 minutes from where I grew up won state in 2A Friday. They used to be 2A and dropped to 1A for some years and won several championships and then they moved back to 2A this year. Pretty cool to see them win it first year back.