Higdon custom service

JRH

Just wanted to share this with fellow duck hunters... Back in the summer when gander mtn was going out of business, i picked up a higdon pulsator on sale for like $100 or so. Never took it out of the box or even tried to see if it worked properly. Anyways, back in November, i got it out and charged it overnight, and took it to the duck blind the following morning. Plugged it up and nothing happened, messed around with it some more and still same results. After some reading on the internet, i felt like the pump was faulty. Called Hidgon and spoke with a customer service guy there, he sends me a new charger. Light turns green as soon as its plugged up- battery tester confirmed that the battery is fine. Email Higdon again about it and they send me a brand new pulsator xs, free of charge! Great customer service, don't have many Higdon decoys but they will get my business in the future.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
First class for sure! I've been using their battleships for a few years. Had a few heads break and they sent me a whole new decoy when they could have just sent the head.

Crazyeye

I love the xs line. So much easier to put out and pick up. So far the battery last all day also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRH

Yeah, I like the fact that you don't have that huge battery to lug around. Running the xs for the first time tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNTomtaker01

Fixing to get to test out they're cs. Bought another half dozen battle ships and one of the hens looks like she played frogger and lost!

Latest posts