Hey all

Metropig

Hey Everyone,

Recently escaped Comiefornia and darn glad to be here. I have spent most of my life fishing and its my #1 outdoor activity, but I can't wait to do some hunting. I got a decent size lot near Clinton, but I don't see tons of deer around and I don't want to wipe out the local population. Would also love to hunt hogs. Still settling in here, but hope to be active this summer (fishing) and fall (hunting). See you on the forums, and hope I don't annoy anyone with too many questions.

M T Pockets 000

Welcome, I live outside of Clinton . The deer population is spotty at times. Same with the turkey. I have only seen a couple of hawgs over toward the Halls area and they were taken out quickly. Once in a while we have a bear roam through. Bears don't upset me. Yotes and hawgs are not welcome. Your best bet for a hawg would be over toward Catoosa. Some other guys might be able to point you in the right direction for them. Anyway neighbor If ya get the time try the trout fishing in the Clinch

JCDEERMAN

Welcome! Tons of good fishing in the Knoxville area - best in the state. Many lakes and rivers for trout. Quite a few deer in some areas and spotty in others. Best of luck

7mm08

Hey Everyone,

Recently escaped Comiefornia and darn glad to be here. I have spent most of my life fishing and its my #1 outdoor activity, but I can't wait to do some hunting. I got a decent size lot near Clinton, but I don't see tons of deer around and I don't want to wipe out the local population. Would also love to hunt hogs. Still settling in here, but hope to be active this summer (fishing) and fall (hunting). See you on the forums, and hope I don't annoy anyone with too many questions.
The Clinch is a GREAT trout river and still holds the record for brown trout at 26 pounds from 1987. Learn about the TVA water release schedule and what the SLOT limit is.

Book a trip down the Clinch with Mike Bone and learn what a great move you made.

Congrats

ML_Hunter

welcome aboard, there is a lot of us transplants but we moved here for a reason to get away from the chaos, drugs, homeless and idiotic politics. Please remember that when you vote.

Latest posts