Hevi Shot - Bass Pro

Uncle Jesse

:eek: I've only had trouble one time and that was for a trolling motor. It was for $100 and I had about give up on getting it. I emailed them and they didn't respond but I got the check about a week later.

I figure my day is coming though :(

Ckirk4bama

I talked to the rep this weekend, he said that I could pick any other shell on the shelf and he would shoot me shot for shot best groups at 30 yards for 100$. He then showed me a picture of his group and I was impressed.

Grizzly Johnson

Ckirk4bama said:
I talked to the rep this weekend, he said that I could pick any other shell on the shelf and he would shoot me shot for shot best groups at 30 yards for 100$. He then showed me a picture of his group and I was impressed.

Should have taken that bet and shot the Federal Heavyweights..... at 30 yards, I bet they could hold their own.

Rockhound

CAMARO12 said:
Grizzly Johnson said:
Ckirk4bama said:

Should have taken that bet and shot the Federal Heavyweights..... at 30 yards, I bet they could hold their own.
Especially with the 20 gauge loads.

I would have put my 10 gauge up and the 2 oz. Heavyweight #7 and bet him $500. I'm getting 55% at 42 yds and the wad travels 30 yds

Latest posts