Heupels offense

THEdonkey0515

Everyone knew what Heupel was gonna do when he came to Tennessee.

Now that his running his offense in year 1 better then anyone expected People wanna say I don't know if this is gonna work. Like they had no idea Heupel ran this kinda offense. If they thought this offense would not work why hire the guy.

The Poor defense is never gonna make it..... was everyone not impressed with the defense until the KY game? Eveyone was talking about how the defense looks way better then anyone thought it would. They couldn't get KY off the field from the kickoff not because they was to worn down.

Last edited:

Spurhunter

I think TN will be really good in a couple years. Doing more with less after all the transfers. And yes I still HATE them. But giving credit when credit is due
You might give credit where credit is due, but I know one guy that could watch them go undefeated, win the NC, talk the NFL into letting them into the playoffs, win the Super Bowl, and he'd still make excuses about how bad they suck! 🤡🤡🤡

Mescalero

I really like these guys. Analytics-based model. Avg YPA/YPC offense/defense. An algo that learns. SEC fans, but not homers. Their model is an algo that learns, and is also conference agnostic. Anywho, here's what they had to say about UGA @ UT.

PalsPal

I really like these guys. Analytics-based model. Avg YPA/YPC offense/defense. An algo that learns. SEC fans, but not homers. Their model is an algo that learns, and is also conference agnostic. Anywho, here's what they had to say about UGA @ UT.

Good info. Thanks.

I can't think of anything that I disagree with. I actually hope that it can be as close as they say, but I'm afraid that I see another collapse late. One thing about Hype (as opposed to Kiffin when he was here), he won't stop being aggressive even though the final score might "look" better.

Latest posts