Here's you a steal on an excellent trail cam...

BlountArrow

Hmmm...I've bought 3 and not had any problems. That's strange. Heck, I just bought another one. Couldn't resist :).

Sent from my XT901 using Tapatalk

BlountArrow

I take that back I've bought 2 from Wing Supply previously and just now purchased my 3rd from them. One of my other coverts was an eBay purchase - not that anyone cares.

Mr.Bro

After a three week sit my Covert Black 60 is back to taking all white pics. AGAIN. Really pissed.
Then a go pull my Covert MP8 and it had a stuck trigger. Again. 3 pics every minute. Battery life is excellent.LOL! Took 4 days and over 16,000 pics before they went down.
Pretty pissed at the same problems on 2 cameras over and over.

BlountArrow

Wow! Well, forget I mentioned it. I guess I'm just extremely fortunate when it comes to the Covert MP8s. I just received another one. I love them and haven't had a single problem... yet.

Roost 1

Mr.Bro":2mnhz7sc said:
After a three week sit my Covert Black 60 is back to taking all white pics. AGAIN. Really pissed.
Then a go pull my Covert MP8 and it had a stuck trigger. Again. 3 pics every minute. Battery life is excellent.LOL! Took 4 days and over 16,000 pics before they went down.
Pretty pissed at the same problems on 2 cameras over and over.

Mr Bro, if these are 2014 models they will replace them for free in Russellville at K&D Outfitters.

Latest posts