Sold/Expired Henry 44 magnum trades added

Hduke86

Nice rifle, I was just up your way on Tuesday. We drove by the Walmart I met you at and told my wife "that's where I bought the shotgun and ammo from" and she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her this isn't Facebook or Craigslist. We ate up at that pizza place across White County courthouse? I may have had to met up with you and bought me a rifle on my wife's birthday lol.

Wade195

Nice rifle, I was just up your way on Tuesday. We drove by the Walmart I met you at and told my wife "that's where I bought the shotgun and ammo from" and she looked at me like I was crazy. I told her this isn't Facebook or Craigslist. We ate up at that pizza place across White County courthouse? I may have had to met up with you and bought me a rifle on my wife's birthday lol.
Thank you.

Have a great day

Dbllunger

Marioochis! Dang good pizza. Ate there two weeks ago.

Gravey

I used to come a good bit With the company I work for.

But that's about to end. February 28th will be my last day in the job, God willing. 45 years in the heavy equipment industry.
do you ever come to memphis?
If you can get it to me on the south end of Murfreesboro I'm going to Memphis Thursday morning if not Wednesday. Don't mind transporting it.

Latest posts