Henderson County (Lexington)

Spurhunter

I have one opening for the upcoming deer season on 416 acres between Lexington and Reagan. We are in Unit CWD so you can start hunting with your rifle November 5th when everyone else is muzzleloader hunting. This is a really nice property with 2 ponds to fish, a good network of roads, a gravel area to park a camper, a creek running through the property, some hardwoods, some pines, some cutover, and some thick stuff. There will be a total of 7 members including myself. It is a family friendly club so you can bring your wife, son, or daughter. Your membership gets you all the deer, small game, and predator hunting you want, as well as fishing and camping. Turkey hunting is not included and the property is closed for the month of April. The property is loaded with deer and there are some good genetics. The buck rule is if it's a trophy to you, shoot it. I don't define what is a trophy for someone else. We typically shoot does for meat and let the small bucks walk, but kids can shoot whatever they want. There are currently 6 stands in place anyone can hunt and and I have another half dozen I plan to get up this summer. You are welcome to put up all the stands you want, hunt from a climber, ground blind, or whatever you want. We do share stands, but you always have first priority on your stands. This place gets very little pressure. We have a great bunch of guys and have never had any issues. There is a LOT of ground off the beaten path that never get hunted. The club year runs from June 1 to May 31. The price is $800 a year total. You will not be asked for any other money. I do all the tractor work, buy all the food plot seeds, etc. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.

TX300mag

Somebody will jump on this place quickly. If it was north of Lexington I'd jump on it!

I've got a place to hunt across Chester County line from you I haven't even hunted yet, I'm embarrassed to say.

Matter of fact, I haven't killed a deer since 2019.

Spurhunter

Somebody will jump on this place quickly. If it was north of Lexington I'd jump on it!

I've got a place to hunt across Chester County line from you I haven't even hunted yet, I'm embarrassed to say.

Matter of fact, I haven't killed a deer since 2019.
Hope you are still improving! Maybe this will be your year!

harleyrider

I have one opening for the upcoming deer season on 416 acres between Lexington and Reagan. We are in Unit CWD so you can start hunting with your rifle November 5th when everyone else is muzzleloader hunting. This is a really nice property with 2 ponds to fish, a good network of roads, a gravel area to park a camper, a creek running through the property, some hardwoods, some pines, some cutover, and some thick stuff. There will be a total of 7 members including myself. It is a family friendly club so you can bring your wife, son, or daughter. Your membership gets you all the deer, small game, and predator hunting you want, as well as fishing and camping. Turkey hunting is not included and the property is closed for the month of April. The property is loaded with deer and there are some good genetics. The buck rule is if it's a trophy to you, shoot it. I don't define what is a trophy for someone else. We typically shoot does for meat and let the small bucks walk, but kids can shoot whatever they want. There are currently 6 stands in place anyone can hunt and and I have another half dozen I plan to get up this summer. You are welcome to put up all the stands you want, hunt from a climber, ground blind, or whatever you want. We do share stands, but you always have first priority on your stands. This place gets very little pressure. We have a great bunch of guys and have never had any issues. There is a LOT of ground off the beaten path that never get hunted. The club year runs from June 1 to May 31. The price is $800 a year total. You will not be asked for any other money. I do all the tractor work, buy all the food plot seeds, etc. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.
Is this spot still available ?

harleyrider

If still available could you call me some time after 5 pm my name is Bruce Logan 615 -828-4755

Latest posts