Help finding a book

The Hammer

I've started on my wife's family genealogy and a good bit of her family settled in Carroll County Tennessee. I have found bits and pieces of a book called "History of Carroll County Tennessee part 1" it has some good info about the first settlers and it has a good amount of info on my wife's family. I can not figure out how to find this book to purchase. Any ideas???

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Not sure if you can find it online. They are might have a copy if you ever go to Nashville and visit the State archives.You will will very likely be able to find some info to help your reasearch online here.Tax records,census records,birth certificates, ect.
http://www.tennessee.gov/tsla/

The Hammer

Thanks guys!! Finds a grave is a great site even if your not that much into genealogy you should check it out. I have done most of the research already. I'm wanting to find this book to add to my library because it talks so much about my wife's family. I can get part of it on line but I want a copy of the book. The name of the book is History of Carroll County Tennessee Part 1

Latest posts