utvolsfan77

Welcome to the nuthouse!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 62

TnHunter1982

Welcome!
What kind of deer hunting do you usually do? Are you interested in hunting any other critters?
Also, what county did you move to?

(Lots of questions, I know.)
😃
Hi Carlos sorry just now seen your post. I have been hunting white tail for awhile now haven't shot a buck since 2011 so I'm do for one lol. Wouldn't mind going mule hunting sometime in the future. Like to get the kids out to kill some of the squirrels on my property but other then that just deer. I'm in Hawkins county. What part of Tennessee are you in? And what do you hunt?
Dave

Carlos

Hi Carlos sorry just now seen your post. I have been hunting white tail for awhile now haven't shot a buck since 2011 so I'm do for one lol. Wouldn't mind going mule hunting sometime in the future. Like to get the kids out to kill some of the squirrels on my property but other then that just deer. I'm in Hawkins county. What part of Tennessee are you in? And what do you hunt?
Dave
I'm in Cumberland County, near Crossville.
My son joins me going after squirrels, hogs, the occasional deer hunt, and rabbits with Beagles. I mostly hunt deer during muzzleloader season, I've cut back on bow hunting quite a bit compared to past seasons.
Also, I hunt public land about 90% of the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts