Hello from east tennessee

Specializedjon

Welcome to the fire. Glad you joined us. Couple "rules" below that'll help you navigate the site and stay(ish) out of trouble. I'm not the Mayor of the site, just the playground/lunch monitor 🤣

- Don't be a Libtard
- Have thick skin (dish it & take it)
- Don't argue with @Wildcat about anything related to politics or @BSK about anything related to wildlife - just sit back and learn.
- @Snake is not actually a snake
- Don't be friends with @Kimber45. Great dude, but you'll be broke and possibly single in 12 months with a safe full of cool guns.
- Don't take yourself too serious.
- "Green Stripe" means you've blocked or are going to get blocked by someone. We do this to the Libtards that lurk amongst our ranks.
- @RUGER fishes a lot....during the week....when we're all working....we're not sure what he does, except fish.
- @Blackbeard is our fearless leader. Probably good not to piss him off.
- In order to post something in the classifieds you'll need a 100 messages. Just spend the afternoon saying "cool" and "😂" to a 100 posts, you'll get there quickly.
- Most of my dialogue is complete BS, take it with a grain of salt.

Welcome again!

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Welcome to the fire. Glad you joined us. Couple "rules" below that'll help you navigate the site and stay(ish) out of trouble. I'm not the Mayor of the site, just the playground/lunch monitor 🤣

- Don't be a Libtard
- Don't argue with @Wildcat about anything related to politics or @BSK about anything related to wildlife - just sit back and learn.
- Don't be friends with @Kimber45. Great dude, but you'll be broke and possibly single in 12 months with a safe full of cool guns.
- "Green Stripe" means you've blocked or are going to get blocked by someone. We do this to the Libtards that lurk amongst our ranks.
- @RUGER fishes a lot....during the week....when we're all working....we're not sure what he does, except fish.
- In order to post something in the classifieds you'll need a 100 messages. Just spend the afternoon saying "cool" and "😂" to a 100 posts, you'll get there quickly.

Welcome again!
Idgit.
:D

Snake

- Don't be a Libtard

Welcome again!
Hey I am a snake " like in the grass " 😂 but great takes brother and you my great friend is a pot stirrer 😉 but I like you Jon , do you likea 😂

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled

- Don't be a Libtard

Welcome again!
That sums it up