Head's Up on BP Rewards Card

M

Mike Belt

I just found this out over the last week. I have their rewards card but also a BP MasterCard. I've always used my rewards card when making a purchase to accumulate reward points. The MasterCard also has a number at the bottom of the card (not the account number). If you use this card rather than the rewards card you gain 5X the points.

Andy S.

Andy S.

I was also recently told by someone in the know at BPS that they (BPS) voluntarily drop off some of your reward points after a set period of time, say 6 months. She told me to go to customer service counter and tell them to retrieve and reload my reward points that they voluntarily dropped off after a set period of time. My buddy recently did this, and sure enough, they loaded $50-75 more reward points that they had dropped off over time, unbeknownst to him. I think it would be worth your while to inquire about this at the customer service desk, ESPECIALLY if you have a BPS credit card like he did, with beaucoup of reward points.

Also Mike, my buddy that has a MasterCard like you was told to throw away his old rewards card (different number) because it does not pay you dividends like the number on the bottom of your MasteCard.

PickettSFHunter

PickettSFHunter

Supporter
I quit using mine because the rewards would expire after only 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pic IN the Casa

Pic IN the Casa

Customer service will add expired points back.