He only takes the good ones!!!

Snake

Oh brother I'm so very sorry to hear this . I lost mother late last year in November plus lost my next to oldest grandson that my wife and I practically raised in January of this year so I feel your pain . Please accept my condolences.

and said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.
Job 1:21 KJV

Please reconcile with the Lord brother !! He only wants to love us and maybe one day we'll understand this .

Dear Heavenly Father coming to your mighty throne of grace asking for one of our own's family, that you please recieve the young step son's spirit and comfort this family. This is a hard thing to have to deal with without your healing hand to comfort us in these dark times . Send your charge of angels with your loving spirit to consol this family I plead . Father we know not and do not understand the good being taken before their time so please send an understanding to these dear people if it be your will . Giving uou all the praise, glory and honor asking this petition in your precious son Jesus Christ name amen .

squirrel_hunter

Hardest thing i had to do was lie to my dad. Tell him mom was ok in another room. Dr told me to or my dad wouldn't pull thru all the surgeries. Then about 3 months later had to tell dad the truth. (My dad was on alot pain medicine. Almost every bone broke from the waste down. Legs hips knocked out of sockets.) My brother and sister is several yrs older than me. They just couldn't tell him. I had to it was about more than i could handle.

buckbstr_1

I am so sorry for your losses. I will be in prayer for you, your wife and best friend.

tellico4x4

I am so sorry. Prayers for the family for healing & moving forward.

We can not understand when a young life is lost, but every time I hear of it, a memory comes to mind of what my dear grandmother would always say when it happened. " GOD must have needed a rose to go along with all the thorns that he has"

Vince

This is so hurting to even read. Prayers for you and everyone, that the mighty hands of God touch you all and give you strength and peace.

Cheshire

I don't post much. But with all the good people on here I'd share a story that I could go on and on. But I'll make it short.

I live in a small town, small high school. I coach the high school soccer team. Thursday night my stepson and best friends son was taken from us in a car accident. They was best friends and leaders on our team. And I loved them since they was born

My wife and best friend have lost everything. And as some know you can't fix the pain they have. Me and God are not in a good place at this point. I know he takes the good ones but the heartbreak and sadness with those two boys is just awful. They was 16.
God's ways are always fair and just, but hard to understand why he does what he does in a situation that this. All I can say is I am sorry for your loss and you and the people effected are in my prayers

Latest posts