He gone

gator-n-buck

Now hiring....

Attachments

• Ronald Mcdonald Call 19012021175545.jpg
    Ronald Mcdonald Call 19012021175545.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 57

casjoker

UT has been a $h!t show for years. Vol fans are an even bigger unrealistic $h!t show of hopes and dreams (got to love 'em though). The biggest $h!t show of them all is the boosters, #numberonereasonUTcantgetadecentcoach.

When are VOl fans going to understand you are getting played by the university to keep the $$$ rolling in. Most of the big wigs down there could care less about football except for the money it generates.

Let's just keep living on 1998. :rolleyes: Actually saw a 1998 National Champs bumper sticker on a car a few months ago, priceless.

One of the lunatic host on 99.1 still thinks UT is a top 10 job in college football. It's not even a top 20 (#numberonereasontheboosters).

Please everyone come back to earth and realize UT is a mid-pack program. Always has been in the modern era of SEC/college ball. It was only held in such high regard back in the day because the SEC was THE conference in college football. Now that several other conferences have caught up it has exposed UT for what it is.

Sorry for all the hate and I really have no dog in this fight but it just kills me (in an oddly dysfunctional humorous way) listening to UT fans on sports radio. I actually get giddy anticipating the calls that will come into the radio shows when they lose. I have never heard so many people call in that should be D1 AD's or head coaches.

I love the passion of Vol fans and hope for the sake of the cursed Vol nation they find a decent coach and AD.

PS. I have never understood all the hate for Phil. I like Fulmer, he did more for the program and community than most realize. I think the Vols record since he left reflects on his true abilities as a coach as much as his actual coaching record.

Mescalero

Looks like this says we are 16, of course these jobs change
That's a good list. I'd rank Tennessee slightly ahead of Auburn and way ahead of Florida State. Ahead of Nebraska and Miami, but not Washington, Oregon, Wisconsin, Michigan State, or Iowa. As the Cover 3 podcast guys said, your son can be born in Madison and you will still be around to coach him at Wisconsin. Same for Iowa. They've had two coaches in 40 years winning 8-9 games a year with the occasional 10-12 or 5 win seasons. Tennessee probably top 20-22 job.

Latest posts