Hazmore outdoor products

BMan

Does anyone have experience with these seats? I hate my Summit seat, and can definitely pull the trigger on this but would like some opinions if possible.

HatchieHunter

Bought a Lone Wolf off of here that came with one. I really like it. Simple and comfortable on my stand. Hunted a few times with it so far 4 hours or so in stand and no problems so far.

Tn_Va_Hunter

Does anyone have experience with these seats? I hate my Summit seat, and can definitely pull the trigger on this but would like some opinions if possible.
I have it on my summit. I love it. Takes a lot of the bulk out when packing it in or out. I ordered the back rest last night to add to it and also ordered a new
Seat for my buddies stand. Very comfortable. I've done all day sits in them. Of course I have to get up and stretch some. But still. Worth the money to me

BMan

On the summit, is the hammock then even with the support bars where you are having to rest your rifle on your legs? Or does it hang down so the rifle can rest on the support bars?

Thinking less movement while sitting in the stand, rather than the rifle constantly moving while you're breathing, etc.

LanceS4803

The hammock is great if you want to use your Summit for bowhunting. You sit up higher, so not as hard to stand up out of that deep, comfy sling seat.
BUT, it gets your butt darned cold in the winter!! The hammock material compresses the material of your pants and the cold air gets to you quick. When I use the climber in cold weather I also strap one of those thin seat pads to the stand and set it on top of the hammock.

For holding a bow, get the Third Hand Archery "S" mount. Fits right on your rail.

Latest posts