Haven't been able to mow in several days due to rain

Tenntrapper

I wish I could. It has rained at least some every day for over 2 weeks here and it's been that long since I mowed. May have to get the tractor out and bush hog. At least I'll have AC in the cab if I do that.
Guess what part I'm in....yep, the little orange part. Haven't mowed in well over a month. Grass is mostly dead.
You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.

Attachments

Grainger

Supporter
Guess what part I'm in....yep, the little orange part. Haven't mowed in well over a month. Grass is mostly dead.
Yep, I've only mowed 3 x in the past 8 weeks, this usually doesn't begin until Mid August or later. And now it's just getting hotter...

BuckWild

I got a chance to mow yesterday and halfway through, broke the drive belt on my Scag.

Made a 2.5 hour R/T to get one in Murray,KY and finally finished about 6 pm.

Gronk

Get to mow today in 90 degree heat before going to work 😂. Failed to do it last night cuz I took the kids to the trampoline park in Franklin. They had a blast now I get to

backyardtndeer

Wife may let me mow this week, still on some restrictions though. She has not been mowing everything and parts have been let go for 2 months now. Really need to get on the tractor and hook up to the bushhog and clean up some along our driveway, but she will have a fit if I go out there and hook it up by myself. I usually keep it up with the belly mower, but has gotten too thick and tall to mow with the little kubota.

Andy S.

I got a chance to mow yesterday and halfway through, broke the drive belt on my Scag.

Made a 2.5 hour R/T to get one in Murray,KY and finally finished about 6 pm.
Sounds like my luck. Did they have two belts? That would have been my preference for 2.5 hours of my time. One for now and a spare for down the road.