• Help Support TNDeer:

Have you voted yet?

Have you voted yet? If so, via which method?

• Yep, went in person.

Votes: 99 80.5%
  • Yep, via absentee ballot.

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • No, I'm waiting to vote in person

Votes: 18 14.6%
  • I'm not voting this year.

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andy S.

I voted in person October 17, the first Saturday early voting was open in my county. I do not mind standing in line for 30 minutes every four years to cast my vote. If I had a dollar for all of the excuses people make up for not voting, I'd be a millionaire. It comes down to one thing, priorities.

Specializedjon

In person, Williamson Co. Ag Center....was outta there with my sticker in 5 min. 'Murica!!

I think the media's got it wrong (I know...shocker)...most of the early voting is Republican. Just my hunch.

Spurhunter

Dan Bongino is saying VOTE EARLY. He is afraid on election day the left will call in bomb threats, etc. shutting down locations and supressing votes in heavily "R" districts. It probably won't happen in TN, but we all know the left will stop at nothing to steal the election.

Hunter 257W

Voting is like deer hunting, there is only one Opening Day and that's the 3rd Saturday in November.

The real day to Vote is November 3rd. That's when myself and family will be in line to add fuel to the Trump Train!

DoubleRidge

Wife and I voted last week....we had driven by and considered voting the previous two days before but the parking lot was packed.... finally we decided we would meet at lunchtime and maybe it wouldn't be as crowded.... We we're in line 55 minutes.....zero complaints....just saying.....I've never seen early voting crowds like we're seeing this election.

SteveJ

I usually wait till election day but decided to early vote this year. Went in person October 26. The line was long but was moving good. It only took 20 minutes

Primary

TNDeer Assistant
Here are some related products that TNDeer members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TNDeer’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TNDeer discussions about these products.