Haulover Inlet

artwork001

I'm surprised how many people on here have been to Jupiter. I grew up between south Florida and Alabama. That haul over inlet is a great show. I chartered a 52 foot boat a couple years ago and took my sons and grandson out for a day of fishing. The palm beach inlet was so rough I had to crawl across the saloon of the boat to get to the life jacket closet. I couldn't believe how bad it was in that big boat. Everybody got seasick. Old dad had taken my Dramamine so I was ok. One of my sons caught a trigger fish and that's all we caught. that was an expensive fish by the pound but we had fun.

Chickenrig

I'm surprised how many people on here have been to Jupiter. I grew up between south Florida and Alabama. That haul over inlet is a great show. I chartered a 52 foot boat a couple years ago and took my sons and grandson out for a day of fishing. The palm beach inlet was so rough I had to crawl across the saloon of the boat to get to the life jacket closet. I couldn't believe how bad it was in that big boat. Everybody got seasick. Old dad had taken my Dramamine so I was ok. One of my sons caught a trigger fish and that's all we caught. that was an expensive fish by the pound but we had fun.
I don't care where in this big ol world you wonder , if you mention Jupiter some one will have been there or is kin to some one who has !! Thats the reason i moved to Barbour Cnty 2 yrs ago . The whole cnty has less people than my development does ( jupiter farms ) ,plus way too many city Dems have taken over .
Now thats bad when PB inlet gets that rough .

artwork001

Barbour county Alabama? I've got cousins there and have hunted that management area with my uncle years ago. Small world. My sister got married in Jupiter farms and now lives in Brooklyn lol. I prefer Tennessee myself I love this place I hope the city Dems leave it alone for awhile.

Chickenrig

Barbour county Alabama? I've got cousins there and have hunted that management area with my uncle years ago. Small world. My sister got married in Jupiter farms and now lives in Brooklyn lol. I prefer Tennessee myself I love this place I hope the city Dems leave it alone for awhile.
I wanted to move to NE Tn but the hills & weather is hell on this broken body of mine . I headed south on I65 till it got warmer and drier and plopped down some roots . I have 80 acres 30 mins from the WMA and dont have to wander far to do the things i love to do !!! Plus its a whole lot cheaper to live up here vs Jupiter .
Ps
Once money found Jupiter there aint no stoppin it now , every pro athlete ,actor, singer , etc now calls it home .
Like ol Kenny said .... gotta know when to fold em

artwork001

Nice I hear ya there man south Florida is a madhouse I still got momma and brother and 3 of my 4 kids and the grandkids there so I'm down there a lot. It's a lot easier to be there on vacation knowing I'm leaving lol. I was just watching haulover inlet and a guy came through in a 17 foot montauk Boston whaler jumping waves like a boss. The haul over guy calls him the blacktop legend black ttop on the boat.

Latest posts